Voting

Monday, September 6, 2010

Catch up-AGAIN! Sorry!




I haven't been very good at blogging. I am going to partially catch people up on what's gone on since Andie's "10 month birthday". We had a busy summer, including a "First Birthday" Party in the HOT HOT MS summer! Ugh! We will be indoors next year!
I have been sick, Andie has been sick, we've been on vacation, I began running (which I need to start over!), had a birthday party (as mentioned above), started school again, & a BIGGIE: started at a babysitter( last week)!!!!!!
I have done more sewing in the past week than I did all summer, but I was lazy, I must say! I have renewed my excitement over my hobby though! I will try to post some pics of my handy-work, & if you like what you see- contact me! I would love to sew for you! Facebook me, text me, whatever!
The new babysitter was hard for all involved, but it is for the best. We love Nonnie, but right now she has her hands full. We love Ms. Lane- she has been fantastic, & Andie has really enjoyed the other kids- they keep her entertained. Saying that though, it doesn't compare to her "Uhmma" everyday!! She loves her some "Uhmma"! We have tried & tried for her to say Nonnie, but it just WON'T happen! :)
Okay, so here are some pictures from the past few months-look at how much Andie has changed! It makes me sad- my little baby is growing up! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment