Voting

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

We're Back Y'all!

Ok,
I have been HORRIBLE at this blog thing, which I was afraid of, BUT I have an update for the past few months. I have put together an I-movie to somewhat re-cap life at the Bailey house since Christmas.
As for the past few weeks, we have been busy, busy, busy. Spring Break was great, I got to go on a girls' trip and then wrapped it up by spending time with my baby girl. Easter was fabulous too. The Easter bunny came to see Andie: she got her first Bible, a Bible story book, and a book about the Easter story. I do have a picture of her loot I will post. The Easter Bunny may have gone over-board this year, but it WAS her first!
Ok, so I will attempt to load the "movie" instead of boring you with the details of the past few months!







Ok, sorry the video abruptly ends, I need to work on fine-tuning it, but hey, it was my first time!
We'll be back soon!
Love,
Andrew and Jinny

No comments:

Post a Comment