Voting

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Few New Pics & Catch-Up Time

Merry Christmas Family photo- not our Christmas card, however
The flash startles her- any suggestions on how to get a better shot?
I love this girl!
Just in time to catch the drool dropping
Wish it wasn't blurry!
Okay,
So the past week(s) has been crazy. We were off last week for TG holidays, Andrew has to work the WHOLE time :(, and to end things off right- all 3 of us have gotten sick. I had strep, missed the first 2 days back to school, Andie has an upper respiratory infection, which in turn led to a double ear infection, and Andrew has the same as Andie. We have just spread the germs ALL around- fun, fun! NOT!
Anyway, Andie's first TG was good, although her Daddy didn't get to spend it with us on the Flint side. He was there for the Bailey TG the Saturday before. She wasn't totally sick at that point, so it was nice! We ate too much, as normal for a holiday, I guess. I spent most of my time out at my mom's house, which was nice! We got the tree put up over the break too, & we took a couple of pictures in front of it tonight. I also am going to add some pictures of Andie I took while me & her were hanging out together (before we got sick). I can't wait for the summer when we will be able to spend MORE time together during the day! Just nights isn't too much fun, b/c that mostly consists of her eating & going to bed. :(
I haven't been doing too good of a job posting every week, & I'm not even sure if more than my 4 followers read my blog, but that's okay. It feels good to type out my thoughts sometimes! P.S.- I don't know why it puts my pics at the top of the post?! I put them after my post! ArGH!!!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a break to spend with her but sorry you guys were sicky, UGH

    ReplyDelete